I have to say I am celebrating! Spring Semester is done! YAY!
AND 3 A's and 1 B works for me! Especially when the B is College Algebra, which
from me is like Kyrptonite is to Super Man !! AHHHHHH!
I wish I were kidding, but for some reason that is one area I just struggle with, ALGEBRA!
I really worked hard with it this semester, and I couldn't be happy, even with a B!
Overall this semester presented challenges, not all academically, but just life and school combinations...and there were a few moments that it got the better of me....and then I realized that those moments happen to all of us, whether we are balancing school and motherhood, or a job, or even just the day to day things of being a parent and life...we all struggle, and we have times where it gets the best of us. This is when we look to God, ask for His help, and move forward knowing He is walking with us!
Well FINALS ARE FINAL! I was SO ready for the semester to end, and I had all these "things" I planned to get done before this coming week, and JJ's cath...
but God knew I needed to rest and slowed me down,
and I ended up sick! And you know, I am SO thankful for that!
YES thankful I had to slow down...I made it through finals, and as much as I was ready to be done, not being able to do much the last two days has really allowed me to appreciate the classes, and the knowledge I gained through them! AND mostly just give God that glory, that He has opened this door for me to walk through, and go to school, and give me a husband and children that are so proud of me...and family and friends who call and email to check on my days and tests..WOW! That is what the last two days has allowed me to see, to appreciate, and to gear me up for the next semester! I am looking forward to fall, and excited to take this summer off, but already feeling refreshed from the last semester!
I have to say this is a door that I never knew would open for me...and I thank my aunt and uncle who encouraged me to believe I could do this....even if it took seven years later for me to see it...they opened that door, made me believe...and since then SO many people have held that door open for me....and now that I have walked through it, well it is FILLED with so many opportunities and so many faces of love and support!
Thank You, Love you all...and FINALS ARE FINAL! Yay!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment