It is late on Easter evening..and after a beautiful celebration, I am tired...
I have to say this Easter was really low key for us, and this year I am thankful for that!
After not much sleep, we woke up late, and the egg hunt was on!
I have to admit I think Kel was not overly enthusiatic about joining, in on it, later I told her she is MORE than welcome to just watch next year =) turning 13 and all!
Anyways, JJ LOVED the egg hunt and I loved seeing the joy in his face...
we all began getting ready for church, and I was thrilled, I KNEW the message would be powerful and intimate, and I knew God would meet me there and speak to me..
so it didn't surprise me when Kel came to me and said her face was itchy and breaking out, she was having an allergic reaction to something..it didn't surprise me because I knew God needed me at church today, He was meeting me there, and helping me along...so satan stepped in..and he didn't stop there..
we got Kel some benedryl, the blotched were lightening w/in 30 minutes...
I had to get ready and when I put my contacts in, a burning came over my left eye...I desperately got the contact out and soaked it, while attempting to flush my eye and lessen the pain...
and for some reason when it was better I tried putting my contacts in again, not sure why!
IT BURNED AGAIN!
I did rinse and scrub it first, but nothing helped..but thankfully I upgraded my glasses this year for the first time in 5yrs or more, so I could SEE when I wore them!
satan wasn't stealing our morning!
We were running late after all of this, we made a plan that Fabi would drop me and the kids at the door...NO STRESS, satan had lost the battle, we were getting to church late or not
And what happens when we drive in...a front spot open!!
We parked and walked in 2 min late!
It was ALL God....satan lost his battle and we kept our eyes on what mattered!
God met me at church, and I look forward to sharing this week what He did, in 1 hour at church!
But that will wait when i am not so sleepy and I can give my full attention!
We had a wonderful lunch with my mom, and made plans to start new Easter traditions w/ our family, and enjoyed..the benedryl finally hit Kel and she was miserable, so we got home and she passed out!
I was not feeling great, JJ has the start of a cold, which I think I am picking up...he passed out at 7pm...I am awake, after a short nap, and feeling a little yuck I must admit!
BUT it doesn't matter with all of that because today we are blessed, and alive and free, because Jesus paid the cost for our sins..
and despite the delays of the day, the yuck feelings...satan LOST, we were at church, we celebrated our hearts out with our Saviour, we celebrated more at home, we talked and rejoiced in our loving God!!!
Today was a blessing...and no matter if we are all in bed tomorrow..we are still blessed, to be loved by the King of ALL Kings!
Happy Ressurection Sunday!
Happy Easter!
I love you ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment