Friday, March 19, 2010

Just some thoughts...

I can't believe it is Friday and Spring Break is coming to an end so soon...but as I look back on the last week I can SEE visibily with my eyes all the progress and projects we accomplished over the week and I can REMEMBER what fun we had in between the projects and the looks on my childrens faces which were and are priceless,..I am going to miss the day to day with my children as the school caos and life creep back in..I would love to say they won't, but being realistic they will because of our current schedule as it is right now.. and yes changes are being put in place for this "problem" but won't go in effect this year...
anyways...what I can't see exactly with my eyes, but I can see it in and with my heart is what God did this week...
He is taking me and my family into new and unseen territory, He is leading us in a different direction than I thought we would go...
it is exciting..and although no one around may even see a difference, I do..my family does...
they are seeing a different part of me, some is slow...I am working through and walking through some things that have kept certain unhealthy attributes in my life...
and the beautiful part of these not so beautiful attributes is that my husband is speaking to me, God is using Him to speak beautiful truths to me, and to love me in only the way a husband and best  friend can and WILL!
One of the struggles I have and up until now I have not been willing  to share with anyone, is my struggle with weight...
YES WEIGHT!
Okay so many around me can see my struggle, that is not what I mean..my intern struggle..the reason WHY I struggle with weight gain and loss..and while i am not ready to go into details on here and maybe i never will, I am willing to reveal that God has so lovingly shown me some of this...and is helping me to overcome the FEAR I have ... fear of failing AKA gaining the weight back..or not losing,..and the fear of judgement..
that led into so many other areas God is working on me in...
the FEAR OF JUDGEMENT!
Wow, that is huge, and so very true....I have spent way to much energy wondering and caring what others may thing of me..and not enough time on what GOD thinks of me, and HIS view and judgement is the ONLY legitimate one...we should NOT be judging one another
then He showed me how i tend to "form opinions" of things based on things i hear AKA Judgment..I am not in nature a judging person, but when someone hurts me, WOW gloves come off and i see a side of me that I wish wasn't there...and with everything God is doing, it won't be there for long...YES!!! I can't rejoice enough on this part!!!!
so jumping around this weight struggle led to God revealing so much more..and it has been hard but AMAZING as I see these things shedding off of me, and soon to follow I know the pounds will! It is exciting and scary to reveal...so this blog is facing a fear, and guess what??? NO FEAR!
FREEDOM, I feel FREEDOM!!!!
Praise God for never giving up on me, for continuously finding ways to speak to me, and reveal pieces of His plan for me and my family..I am happy, and in AWE!
I am in love with my God, my Father in Heaven, my ALL in ALL!!!

AND maybe the next step will be to go into more detail about the actual weight part..idk, but if I do you will know! ;-)
love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment